Can I bring my bike?
We can accommodate bikes in a van as long as there is space available in the back and it doesn’t disrupt the ride for another rider. We cannot guarantee that we will always be able to accommodate a bike so it’s at the rider’s own risk. We usually try our best to be as accommodating as possible.
My driver was great! How can I thank them?
Our driver partners are the butter to our bread. Simply put, they’re the best! If you had a great experience with a driver, please let us know by filling out the feedback screen after your ride.
Note: Tips are not accepted
I can’t login to my Via app. What do I do?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Via app:
- First, try restarting your app by exiting the app and logging back in.
- Second, try updating your app by deleting the app and reinstalling it.
Still not working? Contact us at (385) 217-8191 and we can help!
I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
Don’t worry! Resetting your password is easy:
- Tap the ‘Forgot your password?’ link in your login screen in the app.
- Follow the directions to provide your phone number.
- Look out for a text with instructions to reset your password.
How do I retrieve something left in a Via van?
We've all been there, and we feel for ya! As soon as you realize an item is missing, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll put you in touch with your driver to track it down!