What is Via?
Via UTA On-Demand Sacramento is an on-demand, dynamically routed, mobile-app powered shuttle service in partnership with the Utah Transit Authority. The service is open to all residents, workers, and visitors to South Salt Lake County, and will get you from Point A to Point B. Riders can request pickups and dropoffs anywhere in the service area.
Where does Via UTA On-Demand operate?
Via operates in South Salt Lake County
When is Via UTA On-Demand’s service available?
Service hours in Salt Lake are:
- Monday-Friday: 6am - 9pm (MT)
- The service does not operate on Saturdays and Sundays
- Via provides Live Support: Monday-Friday from 5am - 10pm (MT)
Who is the service available to in Via UTA On-Demand?
Via UTA On-Demand is available to all residents, workers, and visitors to South Salt Lake County.
Does Via UTA On-Demand offer corner-to-corner and door-to-door service?
Via UTA On-Demand offers door-to-door service for passengers who require a wheelchair-accessible vehicle, as well as to all passengers traveling as part of the UTA paratransit program. All other riders are provided with corner-to-corner service.
Is wheelchair service available?
Yes! If you require wheelchair service, follow these steps:
- Go to your app menu.
- Tap on your name to go to your Account Details.
- Toggle on ‘Wheelchair accessibility.’ That way, Via UTA On-Demand will book you in a wheelchair accessible vehicle moving forward. You only need to do this once.
If you’d prefer to request your rides over the phone, you can call us at (385) 217-8191 and let us know that you need a wheelchair accessible vehicle for all future ride bookings.