The ViaPass is especially designed for our most loyal commuters and makes Via more affordable than ever. To purchase a ViaPass, just open your app "Menu" and head to the section labeled "ViaPass."
The ViaPass in Arlington
Take up to four (4) rides per day - Monday-Friday from 6am to 9pm, and Saturday from 9am to 9pm - anywhere in our operating zone, including Downtown Arlington, UTA, the Entertainment District, and the Centreport TRE Station:
Some things to remember:
- The ViaPass is activated when you take your first ride*
- Additional fees of $3 per passenger apply for +1s (additional passengers)
- Cancellations and No Shows are charged at $1.50 each
- Free and/or discounted rides are limited to a total of 4 per day
- The ViaPass is only valid for rides within our Arlington zone. If you’re using Via while in another Via city, you’ll need to buy extra Ride Credit or a local ViaPass.
*Terms & Conditions: The ViaPass is activated at the time you take your first ride, not at time of purchase, except when an election has been made to auto-renew a ViaPass, in which case activation of the new ViaPass will occur at the time of the expiration of the previously purchased ViaPass. Each ViaPass expires at the end of the stated validity period, to the minute of the activation time. Each individually purchased ViaPass is limited to a single user, account and device (i.e., multiple people cannot share a single ViaPass). ViaPass holders are prohibited from booking a ride on behalf of another person or party, and must be present in all bookings made with their ViaPass. Via reserves the right to deactivate any ViaPass it determines to be used in violation of these terms, with immediate effect, and without refunds. A ViaPass holder may book rides for his or her +1's, though additional fees apply. The ViaPass cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Charges for cancellations and no-show fees will apply. Available while supplies last. Via reserves the right to cancel this offer or modify its terms at any time. Via does not guarantee the availability of rides.