If you don’t have a credit card, you can visit a local dollar store or grocery store (for example, the Family Dollar at 500 E. Abram St) to purchase a pre-paid credit card with cash in the dollar amount of your choosing. Note that re-loadable cards, such as the American Express "Serve" are preferable because they can be refilled when empty without requiring the purchase of a new card. Once you have your prepaid card, you can set up an account on your smart phone or by calling Via at 817-784-7382.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel a ride?
- How do I book a ride?
- Can I book a ride over the phone?
- Where do I wait for my Via?
- How do I know when my Via will arrive?
- How much does a ride cost?
- Can I request a specific time for my pickup?
- What do Via vehicles look like?
- How do I know which cars are mine?
- What is the ViaPass?