While we at Via HQ love you and can’t believe your mom (or boss, or roomie, or whoever) did that crazy thing either, please remember your fellow riders might not be as interested in your phone conversations.Please be considerate of other members in your Via-cle and limit phone calls to quick logistics and emergencies during shared rides.
Articles in this section
- Can I ride with my pet?
- Can I book a wheelchair accessible ride?
- The Four Rules of Via
- Can my child ride with Via?
- Can I smoke or use an electronic cigarette in my Via?
- Can I eat in the vehicle?
- Can Via deliver a package for me?
- I was charged a cleaning fee - what is this?
- Can I use my phone while in a Via?
- Can I bring luggage/personal items in my Via?