Tax does not apply to rides in Chicago. However, some trips in Chicago are TNP trips. On these trips, your fare includes a $0.50 Chicago City & Accessibility Fee. Additionally, a $5 Ground Transportation Tax on Navy Pier and McCormick Place trips may apply.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a ride?
- How much does a ride cost?
- Where do I wait for my Via?
- How do I know when my Via will arrive?
- Can I request a specific time for my pickup?
- What is the ViaPass?
- What do Via vehicles look like?
- How do I know which car is mine?
- Can I buy a Via gift card?
- How do I pay for a ride?