Children are welcome in Via-cles! We strongly encourage all parents to bring a car seat or booster seat where appropriate, as driver partners are required to transport infants in a carseat. Via driver partners will not provide car seats or booster seats. Please note that all children, regardless of age, must be marked as an additional passenger when booking your ride. This requirement is due to vehicle capacity restrictions based on number of passengers.
Articles in this section
- Can I ride with my pet?
- The Four Rules of Via
- Can I smoke or use an electronic cigarette in my Via?
- Can I eat in the vehicle?
- Can my child ride with Via?
- Can Via deliver a package for me?
- I was charged a cleaning/damage fee - what is this?
- Can I bring luggage/personal items in my Via?
- Can I use my phone while in Via?
- Can I book a Via to myself?