Commuter benefits are employer provided voluntary benefit programs that allow employees to reduce their monthly commuting expenses for transit, van-pooling, bicycling, and work-related parking costs.
You can pay for Via with the following commuter benefit debit cards:
- WageWorks Commuter Card
- TransitChek Visa Card
- Beniversal Master Card
- eTRAC Master Card
- Commuter Check Prepaid Master Card
- Benefit Strategies Visa Card
- MyAmeriflex Master Card
- Zenefits Card
- Navia Benefits Card
- Some forms of the ADP card
- FlexFacts Commuter Benefits Card
- Igoe Administrative Services Benefits Card
- HRC Total Solutions
- Gusto Benefits Debit Mastercard
- Pension Dynamics Company Benefits Card
Please note that if you sign up using a commuter benefits debit card, you'll need to confirm through the app that you will use it in a manner consistent with your employer's commuter benefits program. Members using commuter benefits cards always ride in vehicles which can seat six or more.
Note: Via also offers a private ride option when available. Commuter benefits users are excluded from any private ride options.