Via does not tolerate discrimination of any kind against members or our driver partners on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, physical or mental disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Additionally, Via does not tolerate discrimination of any kind against service animals. Members or driver partners who violate Via’s anti-discrimination policies may lose access to the Via platform. If you believe that you have been subject to discrimination by a Via member or driver partner, please provide feedback in the review function of the Via App, reply to the text message confirmation of your ride, or email us email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Can I ride with my pet?
- The Four Rules of Via
- Can my child ride with Via?
- Can I smoke or use an electronic cigarette in my Via?
- Can I eat in the vehicle?
- Can Via deliver a package for me?
- I was charged a cleaning fee - what is this?
- Can I use my phone while in a Via?
- Can I bring luggage/personal items
- Zero Tolerance Policy