Which commuter benefits cards can I use to pay for Via?
You can pay for Via with the following commuter benefit debit cards:
- WageWorks Commuter Card
- TransitChek Visa Card
- Beniversal Master Card
- eTRAC Master Card
- Commuter Check Prepaid Master Card
- Benefit Strategies Visa Card
- MyAmeriflex Master Card
- Zenefits Card
- Navia Benefits Card
- Some forms of the ADP card
- FlexFacts Commuter Benefits Card
- Igoe Administrative Services Benefits Card
Please note that if you sign up using a commuter benefits debit card, you'll need to confirm through the app that you will use it in a manner consistent with your employer's commuter benefits program. Members using commuter benefits cards always ride in vehicles which can seat six or more.
Did you find this article helpful?